Message from the Executive Director
Welcome to KEDC!
I am excited to introduce you to our work and invite you to skim our website for information and ideas.
Launched in the spring of 2013, this site is constantly changing as our employees respond to district and school needs.
You see, in many ways, this website is more about what our members request than it is about us. Their needs drive our work!
- Our Instruction and Leadership Division facilitates professional development, networks and cadres, School Culture Assessments, literacy workshops, scholarships and more.
- Our Instructional Technology experts work with the latest digital devices and programs to help teachers and administrators incorporate technology in their classrooms.
- Our School Finance Consultant helps schools and districts stay abreast of the latest issues helps schools and districts funding, allocation and budgeting issues.
- Our Technology Division designs and installs delivery systems for schools that form the infrastructure necessary for state of the art computer wiring.
- Our Member Services Division advertises bids and coordinates the Kentucky Purchasing Cooperative (KPC) that saves thousands of dollars for educators.
- Two Special Education Cooperatives are affiliated with us – Big East and Southeast.
- AND, we now have two locations where we can provide meeting space for our members and friends. One is in Ashland, Kentucky, and the other is in Lexington, Kentucky.
Please explore our site. And follow us on Facebook.
Get to know us so we can serve you better.
Executive Director, KEDC