Global Nomads Group
New for 2016-17...KEDC - Building Partnerships for Global Learning
INTRODUCING - Latishia Sparks as Program Manager for connections and experiences with the Global Nomads Group (GNG).
Please contact her for your global connection needs. Contact information: email@example.com
- A collection of people committed to fostering dialogue and understanding among the world's youth bridging culture gaps and shattering misconceptions. They work at the interstection of cultural exchange, international education, and confllict resolution.
- Since 1998, Global Nomads Group has reached approximately one million young people, on all 7 continents.
Check out their website for more details...
Watch this short video to understand more about GNG and their mission...
2016-17 KEDC Campfire Curriculum/GNG Participating High Schools
- Johnson Central
- Mason County High (2classrooms)
- Rowan County High
- Boyd County High
- Greenup County High
- Menifee County High
- Lawrence County High
- Bath County High
- Madison Central
Amman, Jordan Animoto Videos
- https://animoto.com/play/b4ym0leg0U96VvDnQlx0lQ - Ancient City of Petra
- https://animoto.com/play/sEELwmtQVaj0mbqgrpr0Fw - Girls School & Bette City
- https://animoto.com/play/Q2u1S09OWmx3Wfk6Pfg0eg - Baptism Site, Mt. Nebo (Moses Memorial), Dead Sea
- https://animoto.com/play/cXYW8NckQHLn4hG3uKgMcA - ABS Private School & Oasis 500
Interested in learning more or participating in the 2016-17 school year?
Contact Latishia Sparks or Trisha Carroll for more details.