KEDC serves as the fiscal agent of KPC
What KPC Offers:
- Easy access to real time product availability and bid pricing through eSchoolMall
- Free confidential cost comparisons and quotes from multiple vendors
- The focus of KPC is to support members, vendors, and ultimately the students it serves.
- Established in 2002, KPC is comprised of 6 of the 8 educational cooperatives in KY and represents the buying power of over 90% of Kentucky’s public schools.
- KPC membership is open to any non-profit or government entity as evidenced by their over 200 member strong buying power, including members from across the country.
- Operating under Model Procurement, KPC solicits bids for goods and services to maximize cost savings.
KPC please visit the KPC website
Working with KEDC offers a beginning to end process that is invaluable to schools. From the initial discussion to creating a bid, the installation survey, to the technology training (the most thorough we have had) for classroom teachers receiving the hardware and software, KEDC guides a client every step of the way. This cooperative is a resource that should be used by every district in Kentucky.
Did You Know?
KEDC Offers a range of resources including:
Collecting Bidding/Procurement, Consulting, Technology Services & Training