The day is specifically designed for district and building leaders (administrators, principals and school leaders) to spend time learning more about GROWTH MINDSET, reviewing and considering the current school yaers work and planning for the year ahead with an emphasis on putting GROWTH MINDSET into action in your school and/or district.
Six hour professional development will consist of 5 objectives
1. Understanding the difference between a Growth and Fixed Mindset.
2. Instructional methods to assist teachers to create a Growth Mindset.
3. Leadership methods to assist educators with different skill levels and mindsets.
4. Growth Mindset inventory of policy, programs, procedures, places, etc...
5. Develop plan to make incremental changes in school culture